At CSCS we hold Special Events throughout the year to help raise funds that tuition does not cover. Tuition only covers 75% of our budget so we must fundraiser the other 25% each year! So friends, parents, everyone is encouraged to participate in these events and give a tax-deductible donation. We have an option to give a monthly, recurring gift, year-end gifts, or participate during the Lion’s Heart Celebration or Auction. If you have questions about how you can participate, please contact us at Heart@cscslions.org. Thank you for blessing CSCS and helping us continue to provide Christian education to all who desire it!