For any event to which you would like to bring your guest:
- Have your guest take this form to his/her high school to obtain an administrator's signature.
- We ask that you don't bring guests who are middle school students. Each CSCS student may only bring one guest.
- This MUST be done prior to purchasing tickets to the activity. If you intend to purchase your ticket at the activity, you will need to complete this form and return it to MR. BOUCHER prior to purchasing your tickets and entering the activity. All CSCHS students may be asked to present a student ID. Their guests may also be asked to present a student picture ID at the door. Entry may be denied if valid ID is not presented.
- PLEASE NOTE: Not all CSCHS activities are open to students from other schools. These closed events are advertised as such. Please pay close attention to event publicity. If you have any questions contact Mr. Boucher at 268.2201.
- By signing the form, the CSCS student and their guest agree that the guest will abide by all CSCS rules including the dance rules on the back side of this form.
- If a guest has already filled out a form for a previous dance this school year, he/she will not have to fill out another one
- No guest forms will be approved at the door the night of the dance/banquet.
- Please note: Guest are also required to sign the Dress Code/Conduct form as well. Also attached here.
Please download and fill out the attached Guest Form and return it to
. Once your guest is approved, will you be able to purchase your guest's ticket.