Our Mission: The Mission of Student Ministries is to promote student-led ministry by enabling and equipping students to minister to their peers.
Our Purpose: The purpose of Student Ministries, Inc. is to promote student-led ministry wherever and whenever possible.
Our Vision: the vision of Student Ministries is to unite the Christian high school youth of the Colorado Springs Metro Area.
- Spirit-Led: We will seek the leading of the Holy Spirit for the visions and ideas of Student Ministries. We will seek the presence and guidance of the Holy Spirit in the process of carrying out our activities.
- Student-Led: To the greatest extent possible, these random ministries are student envisioned, student executed, and student evaluated.
- Relational: We believe that relationships are key to Christianity and also to Student Ministries. Very little ministry can take place apart from the context of relationship. Student Ministries needs discipleship, accountability, and ministry relationships.
- Generation Specific: We seek to produce and promote activities that are different, unpredictable, adventurous, unusual, non-traditional, cutting edge and high school youth oriented.
Student Ministries supports:
Prayer & Praise (prayse) Rallies began with the idea that students can come together in free and non-threatening atmosphere created and led by students themselves. Students lead in worshiping God and seeking His will for their lives and their schools. Our desire is to do this in a way that is both attractive to this generation and glorifying to God.
- Rally Leaders: Ben, Tori, and Nate
The purpose of leadership meetings is to provide a time for the leaders of these ministries to come together to hear how their ministries are doing and to pray for and encourage each other.
- Thursdays, beginning of 8th hour
- Room 308
- Contact: Mr. Andy Boucher
- Prerequisites: CSCS Student Ministries Internship Applications.
The purpose of the Acts Internship is to focus a select group of ministry interns on a study of the New Testament church through the book of Acts. The internship would draw lessons and conclusions from the 1st Century church and seek to apply those lessons and conclusions to church and ministry opportunities in a 21st Century culture.