2011-2012 Sports Participation
The purpose of athletics at CSCS is to provide an opportunity for students to:
- glorify God
- develop their God-given abilities through disciplined training, and
- be faithful witnesses as ambassadors of Jesus Christ.
It is the goal to train the athletes to perform to the best of their ability while displaying a Christ-like character. CSCS strives to offer athletic opportunities for each student!
2011-2012 - Current Percentages of High School Athletic Participation
- Total high school student body- 293
- Percent of all students that play at least one sport - 77% participation
- Total male students-164
- Percent of male students that play at least one sport - 82% participation
- Total female students-129
- Percent of female students that play at least one sport - 72% participation