Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter
- At least one parent or guardian for each applicant must give a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior, both on the application form and in an admission interview.
- Applicants for grades 9-12 must give a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior, both on the application form and in an admission interview.
- CSCS desires that the family of the applicant would regularly attend and be actively involved in an evangelical, Bible-centered church.
- Applicant's parents or guardians must agree to CSCS' doctrinal statement, understanding that it is the basis for all school curriculum and operations.
- Applicant's parents or guardians must agree to support school policies and procedures.
- Applicants applying for grades K-12 generally score at the 40th percentile or above nationally on a standardized test.
- Colorado Springs Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
Applicants who will not be considered for admission to CSCS:
- Those whose families attend churches that deny the deity of Jesus Christ, or that believe any extra-biblical revelation is authoritative.
- Those applying for grades 6-12 who do not personally desire to attend CSCS.
Additional information may be required before a decision is made regarding:
- Those who have been suspended or have behavioral problems at the previous school.
- Those whose special education needs cannot be adequately met with CSCS's current program and facilities.