Experience the Difference at CSCS!
Being a member of the CSCS family is becoming part of a great family of believers here in Colorado Springs and surrounding area. Here at CSCS, families have the opportunity to get to know Christians from about 200 different churches in the Colorado Springs, Monument, and Woodland Park Communities. There are many great churches in town, and we have the privilege to have many of their young people and their wonderful families in our schools.
Here is what you can expect when you become a part of the CSCS Family!
- Prayer time with others
- Partnership in mission projects
- Attend student chapels
- Help with National Day of Prayer
- Help with fundraisers, drama productions, chaperone on field trips, help with athletics
- The High School has a Student Ministries department dedicated to forming and shaping our students in the image and likeness of Christ
- Students have weekly chapel and Bible classes, and have the freedom to pray anytime!