Woodland Park Shuttle Schedule for 2016/2017
Woodland Park Shuttle departs from CSCS Woodland Park Campus at 6:50 a.m.
The shuttles will leave the school at 3:25.
Woodland Park Shuttle arrives at CSCS Woodland Park Campus at 4:15 p.m.
Morning pick-up remains the same. When school dismissal is at noon, the buses will leave the school promptly at 12:15.
Woodland Park Shuttle arrives at CSCS Woodland Park Campus at 1:05 p.m.
Main Campus Delayed Start Schedule:
Morning pick-up will be EXACTLY TWO HOURS later than usual. Drop-off will be at normal times.
Woodland Park Shuttle departs from CSCS Woodland Park Campus at 8:50 a.m.
NOTE: If there is a delayed start on half-days, pick-up times will still be exactly two hours later. Drop-off times, will be TWO HOURS LATER than normal half-days. (School is in session from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm on these days.)
**Please allow a grace period of 10-15 minutes before calling the school if the bus is late. Delays could be caused by poor weather conditions or excessive traffic due to unforeseen circumstances. Thank you!
Please Note: The bus will not pull over once it has started its route. Do not attempt to flag the bus down by using lights, horn, etc. It is against school policy for the bus to stop once it is en route to take on students.
Health Services are an important aspect of CSCS. The Health Services Coordinator is a licensed RN who advocates for the student’s health and safety within the educational environment. CSCS wants every child to be healthy emotionally, physically and spiritually. By reducing health barriers to learning, every child can reach their God-given potential.
- CSCS has guidelines for medication administration found in the parent handbook of each campus. Parents must sign forms before any medication can be administered at school. These forms can be found in each school office or downloaded from this website. Students should not be carrying any medications or medical equipment unless an individualized health care plan is signed.
Medication Administration Procedures:
- All students entering Kindergarten and Seventh grade are required to have a current physical prior to starting school. Forms are available in the school offices or can be downloaded.
- Any student participating in the Athletic/Sports Program at CSCS must also have a current physical done each year. Forms are available in the school office or can be downloaded.
- Seventh grade physicals and sports physicals can be interchangeable.
Health Care Plans
- Every child with any type of health issue will have an individual care plan. These plans are developed with the parent, health coordinator and student. Health care plans ensure that staff, administrators, and coaches follow physician orders and parental requests. It is important that parents clearly state any health issues on the emergency information form, so that care plans can be developed at the beginning of the school year. Forms are available in the health office or can be downloaded.
- The Colorado School Entrance Immunization Law requires all students to provide proof of immunizations to attend school or child care. Your child’s immunization record must be presented by the first day your child attends school. If the school does not have either proof of immunizations or your exemption card within 14 days of school starting in the fall, your child can be denied attendance according to the Colorado Statues 25-4-902. Please click here to view an important Vaccination Letter.
- Important Varicella Letter
Questions regarding health services at CSCS can be directed to Rycki Johnston at (719) 268-2132.
- Wellness Policy
- Health Guidelines
- Pre-participation Athletic Physical
- Immunization Requirements
- Statement of Exemption to Immunization
- Extended Absence Form
- Health Room Confidentiality Policy
- Medication Permission Form
- Permission to Carry Medications Form
- Pertussis Fact Sheet
- Vaccination Letter
The World Wide Web and online social networking has becoming increasingly influential in today’s society. CSCS recommends this video to help parents and students use the Internet wisely and safely.
Please note that all parents of CSCS students in grades 6-12 are required to attend one Internet safety seminar or watch the online video in order for their students to continue to access the Internet at CSCS.
Please access the video from this link: NetSmartz Workshop
Once the video has been watched, please print, sign, and return the following document, or complete the online preregistration package that was sent to parents during the re-enrollment process.
CSCS utilizes SchoolMessenger, a company that provides notification services for emergency broadcasts and parental outreach communications for K-12 Education. The system is programmed to send email and text messages and to call the primary home phone number for general notifications. SchoolMessenger will be used to complement our emergency preparedness procedures and to inform parents of school delays, closures, or emergency messages.
- All emergency communication
- Weather-Related, School Closings, or Delays.
- General School Information of an urgent nature, especially if changes occur in time or location
It is important to keep phone and e-mail information current. To report changes, please contact: email@example.com.
Welcome to the CSCS Online Volunteer Training Program.
Thank you for your interest in working for and with our delightful children who will treasure the time and resources you share with them.
Please click through the links below which contain pdf versions of our Volunteer Handbook, Review, Application and Background Check forms. These comprise an online course which can be taken in lieu of attending the volunteer training in person. Please print and complete the last page of the handbook, review, application and background check, and return them to your campus office. Thank you, we appreciate your help volunteering to be with our wonderful students.
Welcome to the CSCS Online Volunteer Training Program for Coaches.
Thank you for your interest in working for and with our delightful children who will treasure the time you share with them on the field, on the court, and travelling to games.
Please click through the links below which contain pdf versions of our Volunteer Training Handbook, Review, Application and Background Check forms. These comprise an online course which can be taken in lieu of attending the volunteer training in person. Please print and complete the last page of the handbook, the review, application and background check, and return them to your campus office. Thank you, we appreciate your help volunteering to be with our wonderful students